Wednesday 29 April 2009

Invitations

I will invite the tutors and do the flyers tomorrow ready for sat.

Jo just got back to me "That'll be fine - I understand being a poor student! You will have to let them all know that it's thanks to you volunteering that they can use the space - I'm not usually that generous but do believe in looking after the people who help us!

So - I'll book you in for next Tuesday from 5 pm and I would love to come along!

Jo"

Ill sort out a bunch of flowers for her and a box of chocs. Plus we can try and get donations.

As we speak im just trying to figure out facebook haha, people are sending me invitations so it can be done.. i WILL figure it out! yes those words are PERFECT for tara :) i think just print outs of them font size 14-20? something like that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment