Wednesday 29 April 2009

Exhibition

no we don't have that type of money, i told jo i don't mind chipping in a little but she seemed ok about it being on the house. I also invited her if thats ok with everyone? I think we could have a donations box which states "we thank space 109 for exhibiting our work" please leave donations if you can etc.etc.

The flyer looks fab, i will send it out as a facebook invite, however only my friends will beable to see it, so i thinks its wise if we all do that separately to maximise the amount of people who see it. I will also print out the flyers tomorrow and start handing some around uni, my friends etc.

Well done susanne on the boxes, that is fab. Also mostly all of us have blogged our 5 words. How many copies of these are we printing? Enough so everyone in the room has one? That would equal out to quite alot but i will print some if needs be :)

EXHIBITION HERE WE COME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment