Sunday 26 April 2009

Exhibition V.I.P

Hey guys,
This exhib' has been the biggest struggle to organise. Constantly being rejected by everybody i thinks has finally driven me mad so...... Here's the big idea. I am going to hold an 'open studio' type exhibition, right here at 105 Carr Lane! I hope nobody has plans for Bank Holiday monday, which is May 4th, this is the only free day i have over the next few weeks, so i hope it's ok for everyone else. I will be lingering around the studio most of tomorrow, don't want to post phone number on here, but you can contact me through Bex. Hopefully this will be a really fun day, with drinks and bbq food throughout the day, it'll be an open event so invite friends and family! Any work can be exhibited, so bring along any pieces you've got n want to flaunt!

Luv n stuff
Con x

No comments:

Post a Comment