Saturday 2 May 2009

todays meeting!

Thanks everyone for the hard work put in today, we climbed mountians today. I can't help but feel that Tuesday is going to be amazing. I can't say how happy I am to be working with all of you! A massive round of applause for you.

So thinking about presentation. I think that we should split it into sections,

Maybe prehaps:

Blog + Ideas

Team work and belbin roles

Organising the interactive 'exhibition'

Further collaboration (connie, joe and space 109) ?

Resolution?

And some kind of activity for the audience....

...... I like the idea of recording the presentation, and showing the images in time with the speech, do we think that this is feasable?

Lastly Thank you to Joe Beresford for working with us today, your help has been amazing!

Loves

Bex x x x x x

1 comment: